28 Jan 2007

BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL PRAYER


My dear Lord and God, Creator of all..!!
I humbly kneel before You and I thank You for this glorious day. Thank You for the gift of life. I Thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning and for so many other so-taken for granted blessings. I’m blessed because You are a forgiving God and understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done,said or thought that was not pleasing You. I ask now You forgiveness.

Please keep us safe from all danger and harm but when I need chastising help me to accept it humbly knowing that Your plan is perfect.Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let every heartbeat and breath paise thy Holy Name. Let all of creation sing and praise Thy Holy Name! Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me see and accept the whole world as my family because we were All created by You and we are family!

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over things I have no control over. Let me be a strong and brave prayer warrior. Let me depend only on You. Let me continue to see sin through Your eyes. And acknowledge it as evil. Let the world which is blinded by(sin) evil have their blinders removed do they can see and follow Your Light.

And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth my wrong doing, and receive the forgiveness of God. And when this world closes in on me, let me remember Jesus examle, to slip away and find a quiet place to pray. It’s the best respons when I’m pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I can’t pray, You listen to my heart Send the Power of Your Most Holy Spirit upon me and open my heart and help me to surrender to Your Will. Continue to use me to do Your will.

This is my humble prayer,
In Jesus’ Almighty an All Powerful Name, the Name Above All Names Sweetest Name and Prayer ever utterd. Amin.

A powerful prayer… say daily and pass on if so inspired!



NO TERROR

“Make your face shine upon Your servant; save me for Your mercies’sake.” - Psalm 31:16-

After the terrorist bombing in Bali in 2002, one man reacted by giving up traveling. Three years later, he finally took his family for holliday in Bali, together with 50 tourists from Australia. The trip ended in tragedy when his family was caught in a suicide bombing at a cafĂ© in a beach in Bali. From New York to Indonesia, warnings and threats of terrorist attacks continue. Terrorism derives its sting by exporting fear. No one feels safe. In Psalm 32, David was in the grip of surrounding threats that terrorized bot his reputation and his life. He wrote : Fear is on every side ,”and said,”They scheme to take away my life” (v.13). When everything seemd bleakest, David cried in despear,”I trust in You, O Lord (v.14).He began to find peace when he acknowledged ,” its My times are in your hand”(v.15).
In our world,perfect safety is not possible.
But David’s God is our God.Though our eartly security may be thereatened, we can never lose God’s eternal, unfailing love.
To those who trust in the Lord, David wrote these hopefilled words:”The Lord shall strengthen your heart”(24).
When we place our times in His Hands, we can exchange the fear of terror for peace and prais.
PUTTING YOUR FAITH IN THE LIVING GOD, TAKES THE FEAR OUT OF LIVING.


10 QUESTION GOD WON’T ASK YOU

1. God won’t ask you what kind of car you drove He’ll ask you how many people you drove who didn’t have transportation.
2. God won’t ask the squere footage of your house, He’ll ask you how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won’t ask you about the clothes you had in your closet. He’ll ask you how many people you helped with your clothes.
4. God won’t ask you what your highest salary was. He’ll ask if you gave some to help others.
5. God won’t ask you what your job title was. He’ll ask you if you performed you job to the best of your ability.
6. God won’t ask you how many friends you had, He’ll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won’t ask you in what neighborhood you lived, He’ll ask how you treated your neighbors
8. God won’t ask about the color of your skin, He’ll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won’t ask why it took so long to seek salvation, He’ll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of hell
10. God won’t have to ask how many people you forwarded this to. He already knows wether or not you are ashamed to share this information to whom you love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

selamat kak buat website yg semakin cantik aje & juga artikel bhs inggrisnya yg keren abizzz. GBU.